I transmitted my federal return to the IRS using your service. Can I file CA Form 199 now?
643 views | Last modified 3/10/2021 1:18:49 AM EST

Yes, you can file, but IRS has to accept your federal return first. We will send an email notification once your return gets accepted by the IRS. Then you can file your CA Form 199 with us!

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]