I paper-filed my original return with the IRS. Can I file an amendment return here?
226 views | Last modified 3/2/2021 5:10:07 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

If the IRS accepted the original return you mailed, then you can file an amendment return with us. Make sure you check the Amended Return checkbox while filling out the return.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 support@ExpressTaxExempt.com