I don’t have an EFIN? Can I e-file my Form 990 return?
584 views | Last modified 3/2/2021 5:08:47 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

Yes. You only need an EIN to file with us. As an IRS-authorized e-file service provider, we will e-file your 990 return for you.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]