How do I access my returns previously filed using your service?
674 views | Last modified 3/2/2021 5:08:29 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

From the Dashboard of your account, navigate to Tax Returns. Under Forms History, you can view the forms you filed with ExpressTaxExempt for the current and two prior tax years along with its return status.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]