Can I switch the filing method from form-based to interview-based or vice-versa mid-way?
948 views | Last modified 3/2/2021 5:07:12 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

No. However, you can delete your current return from the Dashboard and create a new return unless you didn't make a payment for it.

If payment is made, you must contact our support to remove the return.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321