Can I file Form 990 or Form 990-EZ instead of Form 990-N (e-Postcard)?
3.6k views | Last modified 9/22/2020 11:43:43 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

Yes, you can file Form 990 or 990-EZ instead of Form 990-N. In this case, it is necessary to complete the entire form by including all the information and attaching the applicable schedules so as to be considered as a complete return.
In general, Form 990-N (e-Postcard) is filed by small tax-exempt organizations whose annual gross receipts are normally $50,000 or less.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321