How do I amend a previously filed 990-PF return?
3.4k views | Last modified 9/28/2020 9:21:09 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

In ExpressTaxExempt, the user can file 990-PF amended return only if the original return was accepted through our e-file system. The return must contain all the information required as per the instructions provided in the form and not just the new or corrected information of your organization.
The amended return must be filed within 3 years from the date the original return was filed, or within 2 years from the date the tax was paid, whichever date is later.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321