[E-file Error Code SA-F990-101-01] How do I resolve it?
297 views |
Last modified 4/13/2021 6:26:07 AM EST |
Added by ExpressTaxExempt Team
IRS Error Code SA-F990-101-01
What does it mean:
The organization described under Section 501(c)(3) must not have provided appropriate details to calculate the Public Support. In this case, the IRS would have rejected the return.
If your organization is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3), it must provide the required information to calculate public support value.
Here's how to report information on Public Support
- Log in to your ExpressTaxExempt account.
- Identify the rejected return either from the Dashboard or Forms History.
- To identify it from the Dashboard, keep a note of the Return ID of the rejected return that you find in the rejection email.
- To identify it from the Forms History page, click the Tax Returns on the menu, and you'll land in the Forms History page, where you'll find the rejected return listed.
- In both options, you need to click on the Rejected by the IRS button found against the rejected return to find the list of errors. Then, click the Fix Me button against the error code SA-F990-101-01.
- Based on the filing type you have chosen, you will be navigated to the corresponding page.
- Interview-based filing - You'll be directed to Organizations Described in Sections 170(b)(1)(A)(iv) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) page. Here the organization must provide the appropriate details to calculate the Public Support value.
- Form-based filing - You'll be directed to Part II, Section A, Line 6 of Schedule A. Here calculate the value of Public Support and enter it in Line 6, column (f) total.
- Review the details, and click the Transmit button to re-transmit your return to the IRS at no additional cost.
We'll keep you informed on the status of the return once we hear back from the IRS.
For any further assistance, we recommend contacting the IRS e-Help Desk Toll-Free Number 1-866-255-0654.