What functions can an invited user perform in the Reviewers & Approvers portal?
297 views |
Last modified 2/16/2021 5:00:15 AM EST |
Added by ExpressTaxExempt Team
The user you invited to review your organization's return will receive an invite email with the login credentials for the Reviewers & Approvers portal.
After logging in to the portal, the user can view the shared return in the Dashboard.
The user (reviewer) can also perform the following functions in the Reviewers & Approvers portal.
- Review return
- View - View the return in PDF format
- Download - Download the return in PDF format
- Email - Send an email to any recipient along with the form attachment
- Add comments - Make comments and corrections on the return for your review. You’ll be able to monitor comments from your ExpressTaxExempt account.
- View Other Users’ Status - Your reviewers can see who else the return has been shared and check their review status; whether it's completed or under review
- Approve the return - After completing their review, users are able to sign and approve the return electronically.