Will I be given an extension of time to file CA Form 199?
453 views | Last modified 6/10/2020 11:05:44 AM EST | Added by ExpressTaxExempt Team

Yes, the organization will be granted an automatic extension of 6 months if it couldn't file Form 199 by the due date. However, if the organization is either not in good standing or was suspended on the original due date of the return, it will not be granted with an extension of time to file the 199 return

Note - The automatic extension of time is only for filing the 199 return and not for any payment dues.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 support@ExpressTaxExempt.com