Can I amend a Form 990 return filed with a different service provider?
1.6k views | Last modified 2/10/2021 1:17:26 AM EST | Added by ExpressTaxExempt Team

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

No. You could amend your 990 return here only if you filed the original return with ExpressTaxExempt.
Before you begin to amend the return with us, make sure you have all the correct information as reported in your original return. This will help you avoid unnecessary rejections from the IRS once you transmit the amended return.

An amended return is available only for the users who filed their original return with ExpressTaxExempt

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321