When is an organization required to file and attach Schedule D with Form 990?
1.6k views |
Last modified 3/19/2021 8:57:21 AM EST |
Added by ExpressTaxExempt Team
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL
- Maintains a donor-advised fund(s) or accounts for which the donor has the right to provide advice on the distribution amounts in such funds or accounts
- Received or holds a conservation easement, including easements to preserve open space, the environment, historic land areas, or historic structures.
- Has certain investments or other assets that are 5% or more of its total assets
- Maintains collections of works of art, historical treasures, or other similar assets.
- Reported an escrow or custodial account liability on the base Form 990 balance sheet
- Provides debt counseling, debt management, credit repair, or debt negotiation services.
- Has endowments or quasi-endowments, whether directly held or held through a related organization.
- Has separate audited financial statements and separate or consolidated audited financial statements that include a footnote regarding uncertain tax positions.