What information can I amend in a 990 return?
3.4k views | Last modified 11/1/2021 2:24:38 AM EST | Added by ExpressTaxExempt Team

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

You can amend every other information on your original return except the organization's EIN. You have to select the section you want to edit and click on the edit icon to begin amending the information. 

While you amend, you'll find the original information been pre-populated on the return. In this way, you need not remember the figures that you entered in the original return. 

To know how to amend a previously filed return, click here.

You could amend your 990 series forms with us even if you filed your original returns with another provider.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 support@ExpressTaxExempt.com