My organization paid compensation for employees of other organizations. Should I report it in 990-EZ?
5.2k views | Last modified 9/22/2020 6:50:37 AM EST | Added by ExpressTaxExempt Team

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

If your organization acquired services from a person, who is an officer of a management services company or who works in an employee leasing company or a professional employer organization, then you must consider that person as your employee.
Also, the compensation paid to those persons for the services provided must be as such that the organization paid them directly.
The person mentioned can be anyone including officers, directors, trustees, and key employees for any of the above-stated organizations.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321