My organization's Form 990-N was filed with a mistake. Can I amend the form submitted with the IRS?
2.3k views | Last modified 3/29/2022 2:16:27 AM EST | Added by ExpressTaxExempt Team

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

No, you cannot file an amended Form 990-N with the IRS. If you want to make any change related to your organization or correct an error in the form, you must make the changes and update the information while filing your Form 990-N (e-Postcard) for the next year.
However, if the IRS rejected your Form 990-N, you can make the corrections and retransmit the return with ExpressTaxExempt.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Sign Up for a
FREE ExpressTaxExempt Account!

Register Now

Returning User? Sign in

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]