How do I e-file a Form 990-N using ExpressTaxExempt?
5.7k views |
Last modified 9/24/2020 11:31:05 AM EST |
Added by ExpressTaxExempt Team
In ExpressTaxExempt you can file your forms in an interview-based format which helps you to e-file your Form 990-N in a very easy and quick method. Error checks are made in frequent places to avoid omission of fields and other mistakes and you are provided with phone, e-mail, and chat support.
Here is how you can file your Form 990-N using ExpressTaxExempt:
- Log into your ExpressTaxExempt account.
- On the dashboard, click on the "Start Return" button.
- Enter your EIN number to search for your filing history or to file a new e-Postcard.
- Select the "Form 990-N" option on the list of forms.
- Enter your organization details and click "Next".
- In the "Organization Tax Year" page, you will be able to select the year for which you want to file your Form 990-N.
- Check on the box to confirm your organization’s annual gross receipts are $50,000 or less in the "e-Postcard summary" page and click on "Next".
- You can choose if you want to receive text alert through mobile or fax alert about the status of your e-Postcard.
- Your form will be reviewed and transmitted to the IRS for approval.