How to give access to other users to manage 1120-POL Forms in ExpressTaxExempt?
5.4k views |
Last modified 6/8/2020 3:14:07 AM EST |
Added by ExpressTaxExempt Team
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL
Through your Account Settings, you can add multiple users and give them varying levels of access to manage the 1120-POL Forms in your ExpressTaxExempt account.
Here is how you can give access to manage your forms:
- Log into your ExpressTaxExempt account.
- On the dashboard, click on the "My Account" button.
- Click on the "Manage Additional Users" section on the settings listed.
- Click on the "Add Additional User" option to enter the details of the users whom you want to have access to manage your forms
- You can also select whether you want the other user to have access only to view or to also edit the Form 1120-POL.